Friday, August 10, 2007

JUST a HUG!!!

Just a Hug, that"s all.
You can't imagine the power that a huge can have on someone until you actually use it daily. This is a great motivator, and just a simple way to show your people you care. We take for granted a hug to a loved one when we see them at family outings or for the holidays. What about when one of your agents lost a sale or is just having a bad day. A simple 2 second hug might go along way.
On the surface you may think a hug is just putting your arms around someone. But, to that person what could it mean? Hey...I care. You are not alone. If you need someone to talk to I am here for you. I am not to busy to care about you and what you are going through. I may be able to help, let me try. I am not to wrapped up in my own world that I can't take 2 seconds to let you know I am here for you. And the power goes on and on.
With agents that you lead and manage it says that and a lot more. Don't be afraid to show the people you lead that you actually care about them as people not employees. If your people know you care they will follow you to the depths of hell, without question. Leaders need to have open doors and free lines of communications with the people they expect to lead.
Showing you care will allow your people to feel they can share with you, and they will want to be with you forever.
JUST A HUG!!!!!

No comments: